2101 Waukegan Road. Suite 100. Bannockburn Illinois. 60015. 847. 236. 1194
Health Insurance and Payment for Services
Bannockburn Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center accepts most health insurance plans. We do not accept, bill, or participate with Humana insurance.
All Humana patients are required to pay out of pocket; please see
additional information below concerning private pay.
Your insurance is a contracted agreement between yourself and/or your employer and the insurance carrier. It is your responsibility to be aware of your coverage and any maximums and/or limitations.
BCSIC is NOT an in-network provider for most carriers; however, we will submit your claims to your insurance and will accept the IN or OUT-of-network reimbursement. Patients are responsible for all deductibles and co-insurance that remains. We are in-network with the following carriers; we are out-of-network for all others.
1. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - Please Note: If you have an out of state Blue Cross policy, we cannot guarantee your specific policy will honor our in-network status.
3. Multiplan / PHCS
We are in-network with Medicare. However, Medicare only covers one of the three services and treatments we provide. Your supplemental insurance only recognizes those treatments and services paid for by Medicare. Please read below for a brief explanation. You may also call our office and speak with a Patient Care Coordinator; 847.236.1194.
1. New Patient Exams and Follow-up Exams
A. Required by Medicare but not covered.
B. Patient Responsibility
2. Active Release Technique (ART)* Manual Soft Tissue Therapy
B. Patient Responsibility
3. Chiropractic Manipulation
A. Covered by Medicare and your supplemental insurance.
B. Our office will submit your claims.
4. Medicare Deductible
A. Patient Responsibility
Automobile Accidents, Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, and Litigation
Patients must present to our office with the information listed below. Without this information, we are unable to begin treatment.
1. Claim Number
2. Party and/or insurance processor responsible for payment
3. Case Manager name and contact information (phone and fax number, email)
4. Mailing address for submission of claims and documentation
5. Attorney and Law Firm contact information (phone and fax number, email)
No Insurance, Humana Insurance, or Private Pay
If you do not have health insurance, or have health insurance but wish to pay out of pocket, our practice offers you a time of service discount. Please call the office and speak with a Patient Care Coordinator for specifics concerning our fees; 847.236.1194.